PrincePerelson & Associates Construction Superintendent in Draper, Utah
Lead Construction Superintendent, Multifamily Residential
Our client, a growing, local residential and multi-family construction company is looking to hire a hands-on Lead Superintendent to oversee a wide range of projects under their current and future portfolio. The ideal candidate will have an operations-driven mindset, with the ability to lead teams and drive financial and operational success. Prior experience in the multifamily and residential construction industry will be key to their success. This position requires strong construction experience, with the ability to oversee multiple projects at any given time. This position is located in Draper, UT.
Essential Functions of the Lead Superintendent, Multifamily Construction :
· Responsible for managing and directing the entire project life cycle for multifamily townhome projects
· Work alongside the executive team to develop strategies to support overall company objectives
· Provide leadership, management, and vision to various teams to ensure operational and financial success.
· Communicate with all project stakeholders for the betterment of the project and the team’s success.
· Allocate and manage resources to ensure that they are available when they are needed throughout the construction projects
· Mediate and resolve any potential issues or problems that may arise during the project completion
· Monitor job progress, schedules, and subcontractor performance, and coordinate with the executive team on overall progress.
Skills & Abilities of the Lead Superintendent, Multifamily Construction :
· Results-driven with strong decision-making abilities.
· Proven project and leadership acumen skills, with the ability to effectively manage and lead teams.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects at a time.
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills
· Proficient in problem-solving and critical thinking
· Advanced levels of Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Excel & Word)
Qualifications of the Lead Superintendent, Multifamily Construction :
· Bachelor’s degree required; focus on construction preferred
· Minimum 3-5 years of experience in multi-family and residential construction
· 1+ years of management knowledge and experience
· Prior experience with general contracting
Benefits of the Lead Superintendent, Multifamily Construction:
· Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
· 401K Match
· Monthly Vehicle Allowance
PrincePerelson & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.