Robert Half International Secondary Marketing Analyst in Murray, Utah
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS: The Secondary Marketing Analyst will be responsible for generating the Secondary Marketing daily position report, maintaining the data integrity with Mortgage Banking System, and ad hoc reporting. Interaction with multiple trading desk within Capital Markets, including Lending divisions of Mortgage Corp.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain Mortgage Banking System
• Mortgage Pipeline data
• Forward trades, Option positions
• Market Rates
• Generate daily position reports including P& L and risk position summary
• Verify all trade activity is captured
• Continual process improvement and validation of data feeds
• Perform other related duties as required and assigned
• Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
DESIRED PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
• Good organizational skills to ensure integrity and maintenance of mortgage documents.
• Strong mathematical aptitude and data analysis skills.
• Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
• Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
• Market pricing and hedge coverage knowledge
• Must be highly proficient in Excel and Word
• Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management
• Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or related field
• Minimum of 1-2 years of lock desk / secondary experience
Secondary Marketing, Capital Markets, Mortgage Banking, Skilled Trades, Data Analysis, Microsoft Excel, MS Excel, Excel Formulas
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.