Oracle Delivery Consultant , Absence Management in Ogden, Utah
As a member of the Consulting organization, you are responsible for ensuring that a quality, integrated software solution is delivered in a timely manner, at budget, and to our client*s satisfaction. This involves working closely with the client to understand and manage their expectations, as well as working closely with Oracle and third-party vendors to ensure delivery.
Creates and manages an overall project plan (including budget, structure, schedule, and staffing needs) for one or more Oracle engagements. Monitors and reports progress/changes against the plan. Drives implementation by providing motivation and direction.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. A BS or BA in related fields. 5-7 year overall experience in functional or technical role. Two years experience in multi-dimensional issue resolution.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Delivery Consultant – Absence Management / T&L
Location : Nationwide
The Oracle Cloud HCM Absence Consultant will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the Oracle’s Fusion solution.
As the Senior Consultant, you will work with your clients to understand their business processes, provide solutions based in product and consultative expertise and drive adoption of Oracle’s modern best practices processes.
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Lead business process workshops and advise client on the impacts of adopting the Oracle Cloud Absence Management solution
· Lead requirements gathering sessions and support clients in defining relevant processes and obtain sign off to ensure client alignment of proposed solution
· Understand Oracle’s Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
· Configure the Oracle HCM Cloud Absence Management solution
· Conduct process familiarization workshops to demonstrate the configuration of the cloud solution
· Support the client during all phases of testing, production cutover and post go live
· Supporting the data migration consulting team and/or client with any data migration efforts
· Assist the integration consulting team in helping to build, configure and test integrations between HCM and third party/custom solutions
· Complete the client work on time and on budget
· Mentor and review work of junior team members
Knowledge Base / Skills
An ideal candidate must have full life cycle implementation of atleast two Absence HCM Cloud implementations
· Experience implementing Oracle HCM Cloud solution
· Previous consulting experience with a consulting/software company
· Experience in implementing HCM SaaS applications
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
· Experience with multiple HCM applications a plus
· Ability to travel up to 70% of the time if needed
Due to the nature of the clients and the work, US Citizens and Green Card Holders (GC) / EAD only - no work sponsorships are available currently.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by law.
/At Oracle, we don’t just value differences—we celebrate them. We’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion./
Title: Delivery Consultant , Absence Management
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 20000QML