UBS Financial Services Intern in Park City, Utah
United States - Utah
Management and Business Support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Are you a motivated self-starter? Can you take an assignment and run with it? If you're ready to dive into a fast-paced, client-focused work environment, an internship may be the right fit for you.
We welcome interns to become a part of our team. You will work with our experts and learn about the industry, our clients and our firm. This is an opportunity to gain valuable insight, develop new skills, and establish a network of mentors and business contacts. You'll leave with a lot more than a job listing on your resume.
• work on projects that have real impact on clients
• support our team of wealth management experts
• attend presentations by WMA leaders to help you understand our industry, culture and strategy
• gain product knowledge from internal and external partner sessions to support your team
• plan team marketing events and material
• assist with the responsibilities of running an entrepreneurial business model
You’ll be working within a WMA branch office where we provide advice-based solutions. Our financial advisors deliver a fully integrated set of products and services specifically designed to address the needs of ultra-high net worth and high-net worth individuals and families.
You need to be enrolled in a two or four year college or university. In particular, you have:
• a balanced resume which includes solid academic performance and campus involvement
• a genuine interest in developing a career in Wealth Management
• positive with a can-do approach
It doesn’t matter what you’re studying (you don't need to be a financial guru). But we’d like to see evidence
that you can:
• analyze a problem, come up with ideas and make a decision
• show good judgment
• plan, organize and make things happen
• communicate well and work within a team
stick with a task
Have you participated in teams sports? Organized a volunteer project? Taken a challenging class and aced it?
Think about your achievements and how they match the skills we’re after
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.