Zions Bancorporation Business Payments & Technology ACH Analyst in Salt Lake City, Utah
Business Payments & Technology ACH Analyst ( Job Number:
hours per week :
You have the drive, ambition, and skills to be successful; and we want to give you the opportunity. Zions Bank is full of people, just like you, who share the same values and work ethic. Our diverse workforce offers endless opportunities to expand your skills and gain valuable experience that will help you advance your career.
Zions Bank has just opened an opportunity for a Business Payments & Technology ACH Analyst on the Onboarding & ACH team. The position is based in the heart of Salt Lake City in our offices located on Broadway and Main Street. We embrace an environment where we work collaboratively, win together, and celebrate our achievements. We offer an opportunity for employees to build their futures with supportive career development and wellness programs. If this sounds like what you’re seeking in your next career move, read on.What are we looking for?
We are seeking a proven, highly motivated, service minded individual to help us manage our business payments and technology products in the Salt Lake City area. The Business Payments & Technology ACH Analyst will generate the documentation required for businesses to send ACH transactions to their vendors and customers. ACH Analysts will also perform other ACH functions as needed within the department.What will your day look like? You will be:
• Responsible for the implementation and maintenance all ACH client information.
• Building the functional and data requirements on various applications or systems to meet business and user needs.
• Partnering with key team members (within the local affiliate and/or group) to drive business.
• Attending training and maintaining a basic knowledge of procedures to ensure compliance with laws and regulations governing financial institutions.
• Maintaining tracking logs and client files for regulatory compliance.
• Quality control and archiving required implementation documents in the document retrieval system.
• Demonstrating a high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management.
• Producing a high level of quality work, attendance and appearance.
• Helping with additional duties as it relates to the position.
QualificationsWho should apply? We want someone who has:
• At least a High School diploma, GED or equivalent education and 1+ years of banking or ACH experience.
• Basic knowledge of accounting, balancing, banking and electronic payment processing.
• Proficient knowledge and experience in MS Office suite, Adobe Acrobat and Salesforce preferred.
• Solid analytical, organizational, and problem solution skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines, SLAs and, and maintain high quality work standards. • Ability to balance multiple priorities in a changing environment, work well under pressure, understand business impact and prioritize issues/projects.
• Good communications skills, both verbal and written.What’s in it for you?
• Competitive base salary.
• Backing of one of the most successful community focused banks in the western U. S.
• Generous employee benefits, including 401K match and tuition reimbursement.
• A team committed to wellness which includes a daily activity of your choice including:o A game of foosball, air hockey, or online gaming in our game room o Meditation in our meditation room o Workout in our in-house gym o Deep breathing exercises o Read a book o Walk around the block o Walk the stairs in our building o Active personal reflection and journaling o Stretching o Team activity to learn about each other
Utah-Salt Lake City-UT - Broadway
Jul 10, 2019
Equal Opportunity Employer It is the policy of this corporation to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age (40 and over), sex, pregnancy, gender, disability, national origin, ethnic background, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. This policy is established and administered in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation, or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please contact us at (801) 844-7628, Mon.-Fri. between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. MST. Click here to view applicable Federal, State and/or local employment law posters.