Oracle ERP Functional Consultant in Salt Lake City, Utah
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Works directly with Consulting sales to analyze customer business needs.
Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment in order to design business solutions utilizing Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Operates independently by applying Oracle methodology, company procedures, leading practices, and creativity to develop business solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. Influences customer leadership in acceptance of Oracle solutions and services to facilitate the closing of consulting deals. Contributes to statements of work, work breakdown structures and/or level of effort and staff plans. Presents and demonstrates solutions to customers. Builds and maintains a network and up-to-date specific industry or product knowledge. Responsible for transitioning deal knowledge to implementation team. May lead solution design aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality and integrated business solutions. Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes within one product family; or architects and designs technology solutions that address cross stack issues.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Broad product, technology or industry expertise. Ability to craft and articulate strategic solutions. In-depth knowledge of implementation methodologies and best practices. Knowledge of competitive & partner products, technology and solutions. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Advanced Customer Support (ACS) Team of NetSuite Professional is seeking a Principal Consultant. ACS is an acknowledged authority within the Oracle NetSuite Global Business Unit (GBU), providing subject matter expertise and consulting services to the GBU’s largest, strategic and most challenging customers around the globe.
*Responsibilities include: *
• Work with customers to remediate highest priority gaps
• Evaluate and test client business processes, IT controls and identify areas of risk for management.
• Architect solutions for complex business requirements, which may include configuration and/or integration and/or technical components, in partnership with our dedicated Technical Services (TS) team
• Apply current knowledge of IT trends and systems processes to identify security and risk management issues, as well as other opportunities for overall process improvement.
• Research and consult on various tax matters; utilize tax-related functionalities to prepare tax remittances.
• Define detailed functional requirements and design for TS team to test automations and integrations to NetSuite
• Customize and consult on financial reporting to enhance understanding (Balance Sheets, Income statements, Cash Flow statements, Budget and Forecast)
• Provide general ledger account analysis; reconciliation, bank statements and intercompany accounts
• Perform quality reviews of deliverables developed by other team members
• Continue to increase product knowledge and pursue relevant certifications
• Collaboration with other ACS teams, including Technical Account Managers (TAMs), TS, Point-of-sale (POS), Commerce, OpenAir, and Premier and/or Platinum Support
• Follow essential internal business processes aligned toward delighting our Customers
Preferred Qualifications include:
• 5 years of overall relevant experience in application-centric functional or technical roles.
• NetSuite or competitive cloud-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solution experience.
• Planning and Budgeting, PBCS experience as a user or a consultant is a plus.
• Exemplary record of achievement
• Leadership and initiative abilities
• Ability to adapt to a variety of clients and industries
• Strong communication, interpersonal and team-building skills
• Ability to thrive in an environment of pressing deadlines and constantly changing conditions
• Proven creativity, the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
• Ability to focus on client service and strive to exceed clients' needs
• Proven analytical skills with the ability to tackle problems systematically to determine causes and produce effective solutions
• Ability to travel modestly as appropriate.
Title: ERP Functional Consultant
Requisition ID: 2000150M
Other Locations: United States