Pitney Bowes Portfolio Manager in Salt Lake City, Utah
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Portfolio Manager, Pitney Bowes Financial Services for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply.
A Portfolio Manager who manages the 3rd Party Equipment Finance portfolio, helps plan, scope, and prioritize initiatives to meet business needs. You develop statistical models including data preparation, documentation of the development process, and creation of automated production solutions including statistical model implementation. You make recommendations to senior management to help direct future lending activities to mitigate future losses.
• Develop reports and dashboards used to analyze the quality of the lease portfolio and monitor model performance.
• Support the reporting and analytical needs of senior management as well as internal and external auditors and regulators.
• Conduct portfolio stress tests to support delinquency and loss forecasting.
• Develop and document statistical analytical models to analyze the portfolio, including, but not limited to, quantitative analysis, probability analysis, regression analysis, and migration analysis.
• Identify/highlight areas of deterioration to determine root cause, direction of trends, and areas where additional attention is required. Work with management and committees to help direct future leasing activities to mitigate future losses. Identify economic drivers and their impact on portfolio performance.
• Represent Financial Services at higher level stakeholder/management meetings. Participate in Portfolio Strategy and Asset Quality Meetings to provide insight on statistics and address committee requests for additional information. Communicate issues to the business line and risk and makes recommendations as appropriate.
• Develop productive working relationships with others in Risk Management, Finance, Business Line, risk, and external groups. Provide accurate reports and identifies issues that could impact decisions. Support policy / practice in the areas of measuring/quantifying risk exposure.
As a Portfolio Manager you have:
• A minimum of 7 years equipment lease and lending experience within a banking environment
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or closely related discipline preferred
• Extensive experience working with, understanding, and analyzing large amounts of data
• Demonstrated ability to efficiently retrieve data from multiple data sources with strong Access and Excel skills
• Demonstrated management/leadership skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving and decision making skills with ability to effectively communicate with senior management
• Ability to assimilate complex business information in order to structure relationships in processes and data
• Ability to communicate technical information to inform others in practical business-based terms
• Ability to manage demand from multiple clients, and source services from multiple providers (both internal and vendor)
• Strong analytical, technical skills. Ability to develop and execute complex analyses in support of business goals and objectives.
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: Portfolio Manager
Location: UT-Salt Lake City
Requisition ID: 176620
Other Locations: United States-CT-Shelton