ICF Consulting Group, Inc. Scrum Master/Business Analyst/Tester in Salt Lake City, Utah
ICF is seeking an IT professional to join our team in the Washington DC Metro area!
What you’ll be doing:
The Scrum Master will be responsible for conducting and managing agile scrum activities of a development team in a modernization effort – while also supporting business analysis and testing activities. The Scrum Master will be responsible for ensuring that scrum rules are followed, and that scrum metrics are gathered in order to track teams progress. In addition, the scrum master will be working very closely with the Product Owner establishing and enforcing sprint priorities and release delivery deadlines. This position has companion business analysis and testing duties to supplement the scrum master role.
What you must have:
● Must be a US Citizen due to Government Contract
● 5+ years of technical project management and Scrum Master experience
● Certified Scrum Master Practitioner and/or Certified Scrum Product Owner
● Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business, Computer Science, or related technical discipline
● 5 or more years’ experience in building agile processes (Jira, Confluence) into projects, coupled with business analysis + testing activities
● 3 or more years’ experience communicating in a professional environment through advanced presentations, influencing and managing relationships with clients and teams
What we’d like you to have:
● Experience with large public facing consumer sites highly desirable
● Business Analysis and Testing experience is a plus
● Prior programming skills are not necessary, but is a plus
● Excellent team player and team builder
● Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic, and timeline sensitive
● Ability to understand technical issues at a high-level
● Must have exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
● Ability to deal with multiple projects and deadlines
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
● Exposure in one or more data management areas such as Business Intelligence (BI), Data Science, Data Lake, Data Warehouse or Analytics preferred
● Thorough knowledge of business functions and extensive understanding of business operations, strategies, and objectives
● Proactive, consistently demonstrates initiative to take ownership of resolving issues and gaps
● Strong knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures, and technical standards
● Displays strong communication, organizational, analytical, critical thinking, and team building skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Remote Office (DC99)Need help? We're here:ICFCareerCenter@icf.com
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.