Comcast Retail Market Manager - Sandy, UT in Sandy, Utah
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the sales, customer experience, operational execution, financial performance and employee satisfaction at a group of Comcast Customer Service Centers in a designated market area, including; establishing goals and motivating CSC Managers to achieve sales objectives, monitoring and ensuring that CSC locations are staffed and reps trained to deliver a great customer experience, and maintaining tight operational and financial controls while driving a high-level of employee engagement and satisfaction.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified management and frontline staff through optimum selection, training and development, appraisal, and motivation.
- Works closely with CSC Managers to ensure effective customer service center staffing levels through efficient scheduling and adjustment to meet peak service demands.
- Manages customer service based training and standards certification. Works with team to ensure excellence in customer service with every customer contact. Manages the performance and development of leadership staff.
- Contributes to functional strategy development. Partners cross- functionally with other departments to ensure that operational plans are aligned with overall business objectives.
- Ensure that each CSC facility is maintained and secured consistent with brand standards and operating guidelines, including coordination of new CSC openings.
- Reviews, analyzes and audits customer and financial reports including sales, inventory, cash, productivity, payroll, and VOC to achieve or exceed budgeted performance.
- Develop and implement regional sales incentives to meet and exceed RGU growth objectives. Manage compensation plan programs and implement changes to improve employee motivation and sales performance while controlling overall cost per sale.
- Motivates CSC representatives to achieve sales and compliance results; conducts routine office visits and audits.
- Follows and administers cash handling policies and procedures.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer