Willis Towers Watson Book of Business Vertical Leader in South Jordan, Utah
Our Individual Marketplace for Medicare-eligible retirees helps retirees transition from a group health plan to an individual Medicare plan chosen through our Individual Marketplace. This solution helps future-proof retiree health care benefits by enabling employers and plan sponsors to lower Other Post-Employment Benefits (OPEB) liabilities while still honoring retiree health care commitments.
Your primary accountability will be to lead the book of business vertical with ownership of the profit and loss (P&L) and the end-to-end processes for managing our relationship with existing members. The Marketing & Ancillary Strategy vertical leader will report to you. You will develop, execute upon and continually refine a strategy to improve the efficiency and profitability of the member-driven shopping and switching process that happens throughout the year, but predominately during the Annual Enrollment Period (AEP).
Key measures of success include increased online utilization, lower inbound call volumes, decreased inbound handle times, increased scheduled member interactions during AEP (appointments) and ancillary attachment on member switch interactions.
To achieve financial objectives, you will collaborate with client services, carrier, recruiting, onboarding, licensing, compliance, communications, product, technology and training to anticipate and resolve issues and seek out opportunities to drive new solutions and enhancements to strategies and programs.
This role requires strong leadership ability combined with an entrepreneurial mindset, superior analytical, relationship building and communication skills and comfort with a data-driven approach. You must have the ability to be both strategic and detailed in execution. A willingness to make things happen while ensuring follow through with key stakeholders throughout the organization is critical to success in this role.
What you need to be successful:
• To be curious, proactive and self-motivated
• Detail oriented, highly organized and analytically focused
• Comfortable managing others to accomplish numerous aspects of the work and to hold others within the organization to account; know when to take on the work and where to leverage partners in the organization
• Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders in a highly professional manner
• Willingness to own P&L results, i.e. financial planning for budgets and forecasts and alter direction/plans to improve P&L results
• Enjoy a fast-paced environment and willing to work hard and have fun!
• Resourceful self-starter who thrives on the freedom and accountability that comes with leading your portion of the business
• Ability to identify opportunities, successes, and failures quickly and act upon them in a thoughtful manner
• Good communication is at the core of everything we do, and you must be a strong communicator able to speak to a wide range of stakeholders and team members
• Track record of proven results
• 7+ years insurance experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability (https://cdn-static.findly.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/478/2019/03/Equal-Opportunity-is-the-Law-Poster-Supplement.pdf)