Willis Towers Watson Senior Associate, Client Service Management in South Jordan, Utah
Senior-level position within Willis Towers Watson, providing strategic relationship management and consultative services to clients. The Senior Associate will be the primary client lead managing the Implementation into the Individual Exchange. The ideal candidate will have experience within the medical insurance or benefits administration industry. This role will require a business-oriented leader who recognizes changing market dynamics and can effectively partner with a variety of internal Willis Towers Watson associates including consultants, actuaries, and other client-facing associates to ensure client satisfaction. The CEM must be a subject matter expert in Medicare, Health Reimbursement Arrangements and the internal processes related to our business. This is a remote position, but must be within reasonable distance to a local Willis Towers Watson office and major airport.
• Retaining, growing and managing large account portfolios, working with service delivery teams
• Building credibility and maintaining trust by developing and implementing new solutions as the subject matter expert
• Demonstrating a consultative client approach, with an ability to recognize what actions will demonstrate strong partnership to the client base, by developing a deep understanding of the client’s needs and business issues to incorporate into wider solutions
• Consult on service, communication and funding strategies to various levels of client management, including senior level human resources and C-suite representatives
• Prepare, analyze and present operational and financial data effectively to clients and consultants
• Analyze and interpret statistical reports and all other available benefits data directly or through internal or external partners
• Work closely with supporting areas to oversee administration, ensuring service delivery meets contract requirements
• Respond to customer needs and proactively identify potential customer concerns to ensure client satisfaction and retention
• Prepare, analyze and present reporting to both clients and internal partners
• Ability to work in fast-paced, high email volume environment with seasonal fluctuations in workload
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 7+ years of insurance industry experience related to servicing accounts
• 7+ years’ experience successful managing an employer/client book of business
• Must have experience within the healthcare benefits administration or medical insurance industry that has provided you knowledge of medical insurance and/or Medicare insurance products (Medicare industry knowledge is a huge plus)
• Must have a strong consultative approach to problem-solving and project management, and a desire to exceed client expectations at every turn
• Ability to build, maintain and manage multiple client relationships and projects at the most senior levels within client organizations and ensure quality deliverables.
• Ability to influence key stakeholders (internal and external) via formal and informal channels
• High level of business acumen
• Ability to coordinate teams across WTW segments
• Team-oriented and collaborative
• Availability to travel on an as needed basis
• Executive presence with polished and well developed oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to deliver strong presentation skills
• Microsoft office competency required (PowerPoint and Excel a must)
• Experience with call center operations is a plus
• Experience with JIRA, Salesforce, Smartsheet, Confluence a plus
• State life and health license a plus
• CEBS, GBA, PHR, CLUE or equivalent a plus
• Funding concepts experience a plus
• Regulatory environment of employee benefits plans
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees serving more than 140 countries and markets. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com at https://www.willistowerswatson.com/ .
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights. at https://cdn-static.findly.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/478/2019/03/Equal-Opportunity-is-the-Law-Poster-Supplement.pdf
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.