Oracle Senior HCM Cloud Time & Labor Principal Consultant in West Jordan, Utah
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Senior HCM Cloud Time & Labor Principal Consultant will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the Oracle s Human Capital Management solution. The HCM Senior Consultant will lead the implementation of their respective HCM module by providing consulting and product expertise during their engagements. The Senior Consultant will work with their clients to understand their business processes and drive adoption of Oracle s modern best practices processes.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Expert in the Oracle Cloud HCM Time and Labor
Lead business process workshops and advise client on the impacts of adopting the Oracle Cloud solution
Lead requirements gathering sessions and support clients in defining relevant processes and obtain sign off to ensure client alignment of proposed solution
* * Understand Oracle s Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
* * * Configure the Oracle HCM solution
* * * Conduct process familiarization workshops to demonstrate the configuration of the cloud solution
* * * Support the client during all phases of testing, production cutover and post go live
* * * Supporting the client with any data migration efforts
* * * Assist the integration consulting team in helping to build, configure and test integrations between HCM and third party/custom solutions
* * * Complete the client work on time and on budget
* * * Regularly mentors and reviews work of less experienced team members
Knowledge Base / Skills
An ideal candidate must have minimum if One (1) full life cycle implementations of Oracle s HCM Time and Labor
* * 6 years implementing Human Capital Management solutions
* * * Previous consulting experience with a consulting/software company
* * * Experience in implementing HCM SaaS applications
* * * Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* * * Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
* * * Experience with multiple HCM applications a plus
Ability to travel up to 70%-80% of the time
Title: Senior HCM Cloud Time & Labor Principal Consultant
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 19000X2K